[tor-dev] Tor Browser sha256 checksums for old versions?

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Sat Mar 7 17:36:01 UTC 2015

On Sat, Mar 07, 2015 at 06:30:09PM +0100, Griffin Boyce wrote:
> Hey all,
>
>   I was just wondering if it's possible to get a gpg-signed list of sha256
> checksums for the Tor Browser.  The website only shows the current version's
> list of hashes.  Which is really useful, but it would be great to have them
> all if possible.

I don't know if there's a place where they're all in a single file, but
you can get them for historical releases here:

https://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/torbrowser/

For example,

https://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/torbrowser/4.0.3/sha256sums.txt
https://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/torbrowser/4.0.3/sha256sums.txt-gk.asc