[tor-dev] bittorrent based pluggable transport

Brandon Wiley brandon at blanu.net
Tue Mar 3 12:58:52 UTC 2015

Hi Dan. Very cool. Would you like some analysis of how well your pluggable
transport mimicks real BitTorrent traffic?

I don't have time to install bitsmuggler myself right now as I am currently
at a conference. However, if you send me a .pcap file recorded with tcpdump
or Wireshark of bitsmuggler traffic, I will test it against BitTorrent
traffic using the Adversary Labs tools I have been developing.

By the way, George is on my committee as well!