[tor-dev] Suggestions for Hidden Services Statistics Project

Gautham Nekkanti gauthamnekk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:46:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

        I have already shared my project idea on a Simple analytics tool
for Hidden service providers. I am looking for suggestions and input from
users who have had experience in hosting hidden services. Obviously, there
would all useful traffic related statistics. I'm looking for suggestions on
what tor-specific statistics do you think would be helpful? As meejah
suggested, we are thinking on including a few tor-specific statistics like
'How many times their onion descriptor was requested', 'No of bytes
transferred through circuits', e.t.c.

Thanks