[tor-dev] List of projects

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Sun Jun 28 21:35:47 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Cory Pruce <corypruce at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I see now that the multithreading on the crypto operations is at least
> partly resolved (#9682) but there still exists more to be done. I could
> help on the condition variables and possibly more with that project or
> another one from the project ideas on the Tor volunteer page. For
> example, I've worked with the Stem library before doing primarily
> traffic analysis in a class at Carnegie Mellon. If no one has worked on
> the first option, I could do that as well. Please let me know if any of
> you are willing to discuss these with me! I'd like to hear back knowing
> that I'm talking to other human beings :-) Sorry if this isn't the way I
> should be contacting. If so, let me know!

Hi, Cory, and sorry about the delay!  I saw your earlier two messages,
and I just thought I'd send you a quick note today to say, "Yup, we
got them!"  I'm going to be a little more slow responding than I would
like, since I'm preparing for a trip to PETS
(https://petsymposium.org/2015/), but I'll try to write back some
actual useful info as soon as I can.

cheers,
--