[tor-dev] Tor dev meetings schedule changes for July

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Sat Jun 27 17:38:25 UTC 2015

Hello, all!

Usually the Tor development team has our weekly online[1] Tor
developers meetings at Wednesday 1330 UTC (==0930 EDT), and our weekly
online patch workshop time at 1800 UTC (==1400 EDT).

(This is for the program 'tor', not for all the other software that
happens in the Tor universe)

But for the first week of July, a lot of people will be in PETS[2].
And for the second week, I'll be on vacation.  So here's the revised
schedule.

Tuesday, June 30: Patch workshop goes on as scheduled. Nick and a few
others will probably be absent.

Wednesday, July 1: No weekly dev meeting!

Tuesday, July 7: Patch workshop goes on as scheduled. Nick will be
absent; others will be back.

Wednesday, July 8: Dev meeting goes on as scheduled.  Nick will
probably be absent, but will send in an update somehow.

For the rest of the month, we'll be on a regular schedule.

[1] #tor-dev on OFTC

[2] https://petsymposium.org/2015/

best wishes,
--