[tor-dev] [Onionoo] When is the system property onionoo.cron.runonce set?

l.m ter.one.leeboi at hush.com
Wed Jun 10 23:18:42 UTC 2015

Hello,

So I've been playing with Onionoo's source and I cannot find where
this property is set. When the main class for the cron updater runs it
checks for the property existence and returns a string "true" if not
found or unset. This "true" is used to evaluate the first time update.
I cannot see where the property is updated and so I get one-time
updater each time. I can add the code to set the property, and all's
well, but I wanted to check to make sure I'm not missing something. I
cloned from the git repo.

Thanks
--leeroy