[tor-dev] Proposal 248: Remove all RSA identity keys

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:10:52 UTC 2015

> On 22 Jul 2015, at 22:58 , rl1987 <rl1987 at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
>
>>> 5. Changes to external tools
>>>  This is the big one.  We need a relatively comprehensive list of
>>>  tools we can break with the above changes.  Anything that refers to
>>>  relays by SHA1(RSA1024_id) will need to be able to remember and use
>>>  an Ed25519 key instead.
>> What does "remember and" mean here?
>> Do you mean "remember to use Ed25519 and"?
>
> I think it means "remember Ed25519 key and use it instead".

Thanks, my English parser was confused by the line break.

Once I read your explanation, I can't see how I could have missed it.

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
pgp ABFED1AC
https://gist.github.com/teor2345/d033b8ce0a99adbc89c5

teor at blah dot im
OTR D5BE4EC2 255D7585 F3874930 DB130265 7C9EBBC7