[tor-dev] Fwd: Changes to ExoneraTor for this week's TWN

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Wed Jul 15 12:58:41 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Jens asked me to forward this email here, so that other people can
follow the recent changes we made to ExoneraTor.

https://exonerator.torproject.org/

Harmony did a wonderful job summarizing these changes even more in
this week's TWN issue.  Thanks, harmony!

Of course, if you're curious about the details, be sure to check out
the commits and/or tickets:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/exonerator.git/

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=!closed&component=ExoneraTor&order=priority

All the best,