[tor-dev] Proposal: Merging Hidden Service Directories and Introduction Points

John Brooks john.brooks at dereferenced.net
Sun Jul 12 21:48:12 UTC 2015

Hello!

George and I, along with the other participants of this hidden services
meeting, have written a proposal for the idea to merge hidden service
directories and introduction points into the same entity along with proposal
224.

Comments are encouraged, especially if there are downsides or side effects
that we haven’t written about yet, or that you have a different opinion on.
The intent is that we can decide to do this before implementing proposal
224, so they can be implemented together.

The proposal is attached, and also available from:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/special/torspec/224-no-hsdir/proposals/ideas/xxx-merge-hsdir-and-intro.txt

Thanks!

- John