[tor-dev] Tor Browser videos Automation

Arthur D. Edelstein arthuredelstein at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 05:51:13 UTC 2015

Hi Sherief,

I gave it a try and to get it to work I had to do the following (Note
steps 2, 3 and 4 are very bad for your privacy!):
1. Add "torproject.org" as an alias to localhost in /etc/hosts
2. Deactivate "HTTPS Everywhere"
3. Create "test.currentTimeOffsetSeconds" integer pref and set to 11491200
4. Preferences > Advanced > Network > Settings: Turn "Remote DNS" off

Then I could see my localhost page by entering http://torproject.org
in the URL bar.

Arthur