[tor-dev] Performance testing using chutney

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 01:41:07 UTC 2015

> On 10 Jul 2015, at 11:35 , teor <teor2345 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On 10 Jul 2015, at 09:47 , Cory Pruce <corypruce at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Signed PGP part
>>

>>> Well, you could test my latest branches for #14175:
>>
>> Hey Tim, I got the branch of chutney and tor and made sure that the
>> commands you run in the comments of the issue exist. What do you think
>> would be a good way to start testing? Begin with a static analysis of
>> the code?
>
> If you can read Python and shell script, then checking I haven't made any obvious coding errors in my changes would help. But that might require becoming familiar with the codebase - which may take some effort.
>
> The diffs are here, or you can use git diff:
> https://github.com/teor2345/chutney/compare/feature14175-chutney-performance-v2
> https://github.com/teor2345/tor/compare/feature14175-chutney-performance-v2

This commit contains all the tor changes:
https://github.com/teor2345/tor/commit/128d4a68967fb2986965e9f8443f362a9dc20ecc

(The github comparison picked the wrong base branch, so it's huge and unhelpful.)

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
pgp ABFED1AC
https://gist.github.com/teor2345/d033b8ce0a99adbc89c5

teor at blah dot im
OTR D5BE4EC2 255D7585 F3874930 DB130265 7C9EBBC7