[tor-dev] Summer of Privacy: Enhance GetTor

ilv ilv at riseup.net
Tue Jul 7 15:25:27 UTC 2015

Hello people,

I just wanted to let you know that this summer I'll be working in
improving the current GetTor. I've wrote about this before here [0] and
I detailed my plan for the summer here [1]. Thanks to the nice will of
the people running this program and my mentors, I'm starting with a
different schedule ("Winter schedule" [2]), which started yesterday :)
If you have comments or new ideas about GetTor, I'd love the hear it.

Best regards,
Israel Leiva.

[0] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2015-April/008718.html
[1] https://people.torproject.org/~ilv/sop_proposal_2015.html