[tor-dev] Roster introduction (Philipp Winter) (Sean Saito)

Philipp Winter phw at nymity.ch
Mon Jul 6 13:09:10 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jul 05, 2015 at 09:21:38AM +0000, saitosean at ymail.com wrote:
> > - I searched for my relay family by fingerprint and the resulting page's
> >  URL didn't contain my family, so I couldn't send the URL to somebody
> >  else.
>
> Could you give me some more details about this? Currently the search
> bar supports all running relays.
>
> The URL will contain the fingerprint you put into the search bar.

I simply searched for the fingerprint
9B94CD0B7B8057EAF21BA7F023B7A1C8CA9CE645 in the top right search bar.
While the site did show aggregate statistics, the URL in the browser bar
was "www.tor-roster.org/search".  I thought it would be great if it
contained my "family ID", so I could easily send the URL to somebody
else.

Cheers,
Philipp