[tor-dev] Roster introduction

Philipp Winter phw at nymity.ch
Fri Jul 3 14:56:31 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jul 03, 2015 at 02:22:57PM +0800, Virgil Griffith wrote:
> Main things accomplished so far:
> * Setup the basic website at: http://www.tor-roster.org/

Looks good so far!  I know that this is work-in-progress, but I have
some minor suggestions:

- I searched for my relay family by fingerprint and the resulting page's
  URL didn't contain my family, so I couldn't send the URL to somebody
  else.

- The colour coding for relay flags is hard to read because of the low
  contrast.  Perhaps use green for assigned flags and grey for missing
  flags?

- I would put the exit policy in a fixed-size box.  Otherwise, there's a
  lot of scrolling for large exit policies.

Cheers,
Philipp