[tor-dev] Bi-directional families in Onionoo and consensus weight as measure of relayed bandwidth

l.m ter.one.leeboi at hush.com
Thu Jul 2 17:05:23 UTC 2015

So I guess I should go back to the original issue posted in this
thread. It hasn't been addressed if the (bi-directional family)
concern is actually data from Onionoo or operators that just don't
declare families. The view from Onionoo--based on consensus, taking
into consideration caching and other network reliability factors
affecting a view of tor. The view from tor--which is far more
difficult to prove. Currently tor will automatically reject implied
family relations based on ip block similarity.

Regards
--leeroy