[tor-dev] oppy - an Onion Proxy in Python

Nik nskinkel at iastate.edu
Thu Jan 22 05:50:56 UTC 2015

Hi naif,

Thanks for the input. This is good to know.

The ability to build internal circuits and at least access hidden
services as a client is a feature that I definitely consider "must-have"
at some point in the future. There are a number of things that have
precedence over implementing this, though (e.g. more serious testing,
fixing some simplifications made that make using it somewhat annoying,
and bringing things like path selection and when to get network status
docs up to full spec compliance).

However, when I get to the point of really digging into rend-spec I will
definitely keep this in mind and take a serious look at supporting
hidden services too.

Thanks for the idea.

Best,
Nik