[tor-dev] high latency hidden services

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 00:45:06 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 6:08 PM, Michael Rogers
<michael at briarproject.org> wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation.

I think I have more comment address this subsection...

>> If anyone knows of networks (whether active, defunct or
>> discredited) that have used link filling, I'd like a reference.
>> Someone out there has to have at least coded one for fun.

> [list of relevant papers]

Chakravarty et al of Aug 2013 was going to go back (page 13) and
write and test dummy traffic as defense to this passive observation.
Being recent, some followup and sharing there may be oppurtune...
Netflow Traffic Analysis of Anonymity Networks
http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:21763