[tor-dev] Revisiting exit node notification page

Zack Weinberg zackw at panix.com
Sun Jan 18 00:48:21 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 3:18 PM, CJ <tor at tengu.ch> wrote:
> Heya!
>
> While I re-built my server and my exit node, I took some time in order
> to get a fancier notification page for the exit node:
> https://tor.tengu.ch/

This page isn't loading for me right now, just fyi.

> Would you, the dev team, be interested in such a new look for this page?
> If so, I might take some time in order to provide html/css stuff without
> any dependence on some other stuff (though, on my page, all is included
> locally).

Personally, I would be interested in improvements to the language
first and the style second.  I'd prefer a page that can be served via
DirPortFrontPage (so, no external resources, not even images) and
there should definitely be no JavaScript whatsoever.

zw