[tor-dev] Regarding involving in tor project

dp docs sdpan21 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:31:35 UTC 2015

Dear Developers,
this may seem you to be a spam but I have this problem constantly from a
long time period approximately 15 days. I have mailed twice to this list as
well as tried to fix this problem myself by using Google. But I am not
being able to remove the problem.
Once again I am stating the problem here in more detail:
My nickname on IRC is "sdpan21".
I have tried to join #tor. I was successful but on sending a message to
channel it shows "#tor: Can not send to channel" .
I have tried to join #tor-dev , It shows a message "Cannot join #tor-dev
(You are banned)." on xchat. and I have also tried on web based IRC where
it shows "Cannot join #tor-dev (+b)."
I am not being able to communicate to developer group because of this
reason.
I really appreciate the suggestion given above but those doesn't seems to
be very helpful. I request you anyone please suggest how should I resolve
this problem.
Thanks

Durgesh Pandey.