[tor-dev] Regarding involving in tor project

Jens Kubieziel maillist at kubieziel.de
Sun Jan 4 08:46:26 UTC 2015

* dp docs schrieb am 2015-01-04 um 09:37 Uhr:
> I appreciate your effort but till now I am not able to resolve the issue. I
> have tried to join the channel "#tor-dev" even using a web irc too. it's
> showing "can not join the channel (+b)." but how i can be banned if i am
> joining the channel first time.

Sometimes #tor and #tor-dev get spammed by some individual. During these
times the channel operator sets some protection or bans special
hostnames. If this is the case for you, just wait some time and come
back later. Usually those protections are removed after the spammer is
gone.
As far as I see it both channels have no special flags right now.

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Spielen ist Experimentieren mit dem Zufall.  Novalis