[tor-dev] Regarding involving in tor project

David Goulet dgoulet at ev0ke.net
Sat Jan 3 17:34:55 UTC 2015

On 03 Jan (23:00:23), dp docs wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> I would like to get involved in the tor project and want to start working
> on the "TOR Codebase Cleanup" project.
> My IRC nickname is "sdpan21". I have registered my nickname there. But
> while asking any question, I am getting an error "can not send to channel".
> I have tried few suggestion from google to resolve this issue but none ofo
> them seems to wrking. I think Either i am am not resolving it properly or
> there problem is different in some sense. So I request , please help me
> resolving this issue.

You should join the #tor-dev IRC channel on OFTC (irc.oftc.net).

http://www.oftc.net/FAQ/IRC_Related_Questions/

To join a channel, all depends on your IRC client but pretty sure you
can find documentation online for that.

> And guide me how can I get involved in the project mentioned above. I have
> good knowledge of c/c++ java python. please respond ASAP. I appreciate your
> effort for resolving the issue and for giving time to guide me.

Looking forward to see you in the Tor development channel. Don't
hesitate to ask question and say hello :).

Cheers!
David