[tor-dev] Regarding involving in tor project

dp docs sdpan21 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 17:30:23 UTC 2015

Dear Sir,
I would like to get involved in the tor project and want to start working
on the "TOR Codebase Cleanup" project.
My IRC nickname is "sdpan21". I have registered my nickname there. But
while asking any question, I am getting an error "can not send to channel".
I have tried few suggestion from google to resolve this issue but none ofo
them seems to wrking. I think Either i am am not resolving it properly or
there problem is different in some sense. So I request , please help me
resolving this issue.
And guide me how can I get involved in the project mentioned above. I have
good knowledge of c/c++ java python. please respond ASAP. I appreciate your
effort for resolving the issue and for giving time to guide me.
Thanks
Durgesh Pandey.