[tor-dev] gettimeofday() Syscall Issues

Libertas libertas at mykolab.com
Fri Jan 2 05:14:52 UTC 2015

I also completely forgot to mention this comment:

	https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/14056#comment:6

I'll look into doing the replacements. If anyone has concerns about
whether approx_time is exact enough, please let me know - I had never
heard of it previously. I'll look into it myself as well.