[tor-dev] RFC: Ephemeral Hidden Services via the Control Port

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Sat Feb 14 21:46:04 UTC 2015

Hi Yawning, nice addition! As requested moving from irc to here.

One gotcha to think about is that ADD_EPH_HS is using a variable
number of positional arguments. This will limit your ability to expand
this command in the future with new arguments. Also, I'd suggest
renaming addrPort to addrTarget (to avoid making this sound restricted
to a simple port).

Other than that spec looks great. Looking forward to it! -Damian