[tor-dev] Fwd: Orbot v15-alpha-3 with VPN and Meek!

CJ tor at tengu.ch
Sat Feb 14 08:04:12 UTC 2015

On 14/02/15 08:58, Nathan Freitas wrote:

> [...]
Hello Nathan!

Glad seeing this VPN part going further! I just have concerns regarding
my app compatibility (orwall): does orbot still opens ports on
localhost, and are they still the same, or shall I detect orbot version
and/or probe for opened ports?

I'll give a try to this alpha version shortly hopefully (time is a weird
thing fleeing at light speed).

Cheers,

C.