[tor-dev] Research repository [was: Master's Thesis]

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Tue Feb 10 00:12:22 UTC 2015

grarpamp wrote:
> Is there a project to collect, index and archive all the relevant
> papers
> from all the various internet sites, homepages, anonbib, etc... into
> one central, easily mirrored and referenced repository? git would
> seem more useful for this than the various disparate http resouces
> of uncommon design. If the fame of the original site is needed that
> would be included in the commit or a per paper paired metadata file.
> This model could be extended to multimedia formats of papers via
> rsync, with the index being git'd. The index itself could of course
> be stored in git in html format to point browser at locally, or even
> remotely over gitweb as the possible internet frontend.
>
> There may be volnteers on tor-talk if fwd there.

   I whipped up this github repository, based on anonbib.  Anonbib is the
most in-depth project for cataloging these kinds of papers, so
contributing new entries there is probably your best bet.  However, if
people submit issues or pull requests to my repo, I'll send a bibtex
entry to anonbib.

   The readme probably still has some errant formatting errors:
https://github.com/glamrock/anonbib

that was a fun distraction,
Griffin

--
"Cypherpunks write code, not flamewars."
~Jurre van Bergen