[tor-dev] [RESEARCH] Student of University of Verona, Thesis about TOR

Diego Sempreboni diego.sempreboni at studenti.univr.it
Mon Feb 2 09:08:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am a student of Engineering of the University of Verona. For my master's thesis, I decided to analyze TOR network, analyzing various attack scenarios.

By consulting several documents have not been able to obtain a pattern of messages exchanged during the handshake protocol nor other details about the packets exchanged later.
It would be possible to have some information about this?

I write hoping someone can help me.

Thank you.