[tor-dev] Weekly Tor developers meetings; IRC time change!

Nick Mathewson nickm at freehaven.net
Thu Dec 10 19:49:02 UTC 2015

Hi, all!

(This is about the IRC meeting on OFTC on #tor-dev to talk about
developing the program called "tor".)

We have have fewer people at the new Wednesday time than we did at the
old one. That's not great.  The Monday/Tuesday time is convenient for
a bunch of folks, though, so that's nice.

So for next week at least, we will move Wednesday earlier to be closer
to the old time, and keep Monday/Tuesday as it is.  That makes the
meeting times:

TUESDAY 0100 UTC (== 8 pm eastern on Monday. No change.)
WEDNESDAY 1330 UTC (==0830 am eastern on Wednesday. Changed.)

There's no need to show up to both, but you can if that's convenient.
If both are equally convenient for you and you only want to do one,
please favor the Wednesday one.

One of the topics at the next meetings will be Good Meeting Times and
Getting More People to Come.  If you want to talk about meeting times,
but neither of these times will work, just send me a note or find me
online so I know.

Let's keep trying till we get this right!

cheers,
--
Nick