[tor-dev] onion moshing

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 06:52:27 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 11:59 AM, David Stainton <dstainton415 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Obviously operating such an exit node might be risky due to the potential for abuse...

Whatever.

> however don't you just love the idea of being about to use low-level network scanners over tor?

Yes. Such network tools and features are extremely useful for network
admins, server admins, end users, coders, etc.

I hope Bernhard is following onions v2 and will post his onioncat v2
proposal in English.
You could work together and be friends and stuff.

I think mosh does support IPv6 non roaming as of latest release, so it
should work for this.

I'd rather not consider IPv4. As you may be hinting, leave that up to
the termination point to offer as an optional nat feature.
Internal IPv4 is certainly not required to support a nice ecosystem of
users and their apps entirely within onionland, lots [most] manner of
apps are now either IPv6 enabled, or abandon/stubborn ware.