[tor-dev] Feature freeze plans for Tor 0.2.7: Please read if you hack Tor!

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) - lists lists at infosecurity.ch
Fri Aug 21 16:22:32 UTC 2015

On 8/19/15 5:40 PM, Nick Mathewson wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> Here's the schedule we worked out for the Tor 0.2.7 feature freeze.
>
> (These are defaults, not promises.  We can make exceptions, but please
> remember that delaying a freeze will delay release, and every day we
> delay a release will delay all the _other_ features getting out into a
> stable Tor. We've been aiming to speed up our release cycle, and this
> represents the latest installment in that effort.)

Are we considering, for that release, to include Tor2web mode and
encrypted services to be built/compiled with the standard release of Tor
(but with some very big-explicit-command-line to activate) ?

As it would definitively help in the deployment of Tor2web

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights