[tor-dev] [important] sponsors deliverables discussion point for Wed's meeting

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Wed Aug 12 16:59:42 UTC 2015

Alright, now sending the list to CC and directly emailing the team.

Notes from today about this and 0.2.7 freeze.

For sponsor deliverables / please add your name on the 'who can do it'
column if you can pick up a task. We will be checking this spreadsheet
on our meetings till the sponsors deadline to make sure we are not
forgetting any task behind :)

On the spreadsheet:

  * Row 5 is top priority right now since is a dependency for Row 6
  * Some of the documentation tasks could be done in a collaborative way
/ if you want to share a pad please add a link to it at the spreadsheet.

About 0.2.7 freeze:
Please review what you tagged for August and is part of 0.2.7 / not all
the things we triaged for it will make it in but lets make sure what we
have prioritized for August can make it.

Check meetbot logs for the source! :)
cheers,
isabela