[tor-dev] Invitation to participate in a survey about Tor's future

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 00:04:26 UTC 2015

Hi Sue,

> On 9 Aug 2015, at 04:34 , Sue Gardner <susanpgardner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello people of tor-dev,
>
> You may have heard that I'm working with the Tor Project to help it
> develop a strategic plan [1]. To kick off, we're running a survey
> asking Tor-related people their opinions about Tor and its future. I'd
> like to invite you to participate:
>
> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/tor_core

SurveyMonkey doesn't work at the highest Tor Browser security level, because it requires JavaScript.

> If you've got questions, there's an FAQ here (or you can just ask me
> here on this list).
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/Strategy/SurveyFAQ

And I believe that's covered by this FAQ:

"What if someone doesn't want to use SurveyMonkey?

Anybody who doesn't want to use SurveyMonkey can email Sue their responses and she will include them in the aggregated results. Sue's email address is susanpgardner(at)gmail.com, and her public key is here ​https://keybase.io/spg/ "

Regards

Tim (teor)

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
pgp ABFED1AC
https://gist.github.com/teor2345/d033b8ce0a99adbc89c5

teor at blah dot im
OTR D5BE4EC2 255D7585 F3874930 DB130265 7C9EBBC7