[tor-dev] Relay Dashboard Code Review

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:39:17 UTC 2015

> On 6 Aug 2015, at 02:53 , Damian Johnson <atagar at torproject.org> wrote:

> client/templates/index.html
>
> 10 <link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400italic,600italic,400,600"
> rel="stylesheet">
> 15 <!-- Le HTML5 shim, for IE6-8 support of HTML5 elements -->
> 16 <!--[if lt IE 9]>
> 17       <script
> src="http://html5shim.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/html5.js"></script>
> 18     <![endif]-->
>
> Fine for now, but cross domain fetches to google (googleapis.com and
> googlecode.com) are likely a no-go for our final version. Also, it might
> also be unwise to link to Google Code since it's being phased out...
>
>  https://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/ReadOnlyTransition
>
> Doesn't matter in the short term (being read-only is, of course, fine)
> but sounds like that may go away eventually.

Links to raw source code on Google Code will go away in January 2016.

"After January 2016 you will no longer be able to access source code from a version control client;  …

Most importantly, project URLs (e.g. http://code.google.com/p/vim) will continue to work, although links to raw source code like https://vim.googlecode.com/hg/README.txt will not. But again, Google Code will continue to work as normal until at least January 2016."

https://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/ReadOnlyTransition

Tim (teor)

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
pgp ABFED1AC
https://gist.github.com/teor2345/d033b8ce0a99adbc89c5

teor at blah dot im
OTR D5BE4EC2 255D7585 F3874930 DB130265 7C9EBBC7