[tor-dev] onionoo resource requirements

Tim Semeijn noc at babylon.network
Mon Apr 27 21:04:47 UTC 2015

Hey Karsten,

Good to hear more onionoo mirrors are welcome. The instructions are
nicely detailed so I will be able to try set up onionoo most likely
next weekend. I will provide you with feedback on the instructions.

A feature with a list of fallback mirrors available for the main
onionoo instance sounds like something awesome but of course multiple
mirrors have to be available.

Best regards,