[tor-dev] Website Fingerprinting Defense via Traffic Splitting

Daniel Forster daniel.forster at rwth-aachen.de
Mon Apr 20 08:47:03 UTC 2015

Hi Marc,

your plans for the wfpadtools framework sound really interesting.
An evaluation framework of website fingerprinting defenses would be really
useful! I would be happy to use it to evaluate the splitting/padding approach.

Like you and Mike said, I have to implement the splitting in Tor first but I will
definitely come back to you when this first step is done.

Thanks,

Daniel