[tor-dev] Urdu & Hindi translations of Tor browser ?

Noah Rahman selimthegrim at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 13:08:12 UTC 2015

Chiming in here as a frequent visitor to Pakistan - even the Internet cafes
in the back of beyond NWFP frontier towns I've been to all have their OS'es
in English. It's probably worth deciding on some critical mass of requests
that once you receive it you decide to undertake a localization like this.