[tor-dev] Tor Summer of Privacy deadline is soon!

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Wed Apr 15 18:51:18 UTC 2015

Hi all, just a quick friendly heads up that the deadline is coming up
soon. If you've been thinking of making an application then now is the
time!

Application deadline for students is April 17th (end-of-day everywhere
[1]). NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. We're sorry about
needing to be strict on this, but we have a really tight deadline for
making selection decisions. Late applications make the process harder,
so the only fair thing is to not allow any exceptions.

Cheers! -Damian

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth