[tor-dev] Fwd: Orbot v15 RC3... now with x86/ATOM-power!

Daniel Martí mvdan at mvdan.cc
Mon Apr 13 18:42:17 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 14:30:04 -0400, Nathan Freitas wrote:
> We were previously using linux/arm for the PT compiling, and it mostly
> worked, but it turns out there are enough small differences in the
> Android API from Linux, that it does matter to target Android
> specifically. This is similar to why we need the Android NDK for tor
> cross-compile, and not just a generix linux ARM build.

Fair enough. It would then be good to know whether android/x86 is
planned for 1.5. Either way, that won't be out until july/august, so
perhaps using obfsclient in the meantime is for the best.

--
Daniel Martí - mvdan at mvdan.cc - http://mvdan.cc/
PGP: A9DA 13CD F7A1 4ACD D3DE  E530 F4CA FFDB 4348 041C