[tor-dev] TSOP proposal

Rémi py remi.py at yandex.com
Sun Apr 12 14:00:48 UTC 2015

Hello tor-dev,

I'm a master student researching computational stylometry (analyzing writing style of typed texts) in adversarial settings. Computational stylometry is a danger to the anonymity of authors who do not take appropriate precautions. A draft TSOP proposal is attached, it builds upon my academic research.

I mailed tor-assistants about my TSOP proposal and Damian informed me that it might be difficult to find a mentor for this project. I am mailing tor-dev in the hope of finding someone who is willing and able to be my mentor for this TSOP project.

The application that I would like to write will be my first non-web application that targets non-technical users (as opposed to academic users). A lot of machine learning and NLP will be used, but I don't need a mentor for that. Although I have mostly worked in groups (academic and professional) I have carried this research project myself and I am confident in my ability to continue to do so.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Hoping to find a mentor for this project,
Kind regards,
Rémi.