[tor-dev] Tor Summer of Privacy [ Incorporating ruleset testing into https-everywhere release process ]

karan grover krngrvr09 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 06:40:15 UTC 2015

Hello there!
I am Karan Grover. I am a 2nd year computer science student at IIIT Delhi.

I am a part of my college's Cybersecurity Education and Research Center,
which is the first of its kind in the country. I have worked primarily in
the field of Privacy and Security of Online Social Media (PSOSM).

I am interested in contributing to Tor as a part of Tor Summer of Privacy.
The project I am interested in working on is *Incorporating ruleset testing
into https-everywhere release process*. I have been understanding the
codebase of *https-everywhere-checker, *and am now quite familiar with it.
I would like to discuss further about what the project entails.

I contribute to open source every now and then, but am now looking to be an
active open source contributor and Tor seems to align with my interests.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.