[tor-dev] Please vote on times for the Pluggable Transports, Bridges, and BridgeDB Meeting!

isis isis at torproject.org
Mon Apr 6 20:06:54 UTC 2015

Last chance.  http://doodle.com/tn28wgzw8iydpznp

We're currently leaning towards 0200 UTC on Wednesdays.  If this doesn't work
for you, now's your chance to Rock The Vote™ or whatever.

I should mention that Yawning and I are both entirely willing to switch to a
different day; please let either of us know if this would help with scheduling
in any way.

isis transcribed 2.6K bytes:

--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft