[tor-dev] Scaling tor for a global population

isis isis at torproject.org
Mon Sep 29 23:36:33 UTC 2014

Ryan Carboni transcribed 1.1K bytes:
> There's one issue if you remove all the small relays, only relays run by
> the NSA will be around. Not many people have access to multi-megabit upload
> speeds. And those that do might also be using bittorrent.

I'm quite certain that I'm definitely not the NSA, and I run a multi megabyte
exit relay:

https://globe.torproject.org/#/relay/26F6A7570E0F655DFDD054E79ACBB127112C2D7B
https://globe.torproject.org/#/relay/3BC76060924A1B8DE69DF57C27E6C1EBB95ABE57

--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft
GPG: 4096R/A3ADB67A2CDB8B35

Post Scriptum:

  Mike, for the numbers you're gathering on the tor-relays mailist list
  thread, the above exit relay costs me approximately $20/month.