[tor-dev] Call for a big fast bridge (to be the meek backend)

Ximin Luo infinity0 at torproject.org
Thu Sep 18 13:02:42 UTC 2014

On 18/09/14 03:31, David Fifield wrote:
> Currently in the bundles we're not setting a bridge fingerprint, so
> relays wouldn't have to share a key.

This is something to be *fixed*, not to build future components on top of.

Previously you mentioned that "the user could set their circuits to 4 hops" but I think this is a hack of a solution and we can do better, by authenticating the Bridge.

In both flashproxy/meek, we're already authenticating the facilitator/reflector, so why should we treat the Bridge any differently?

GPG: 4096R/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
git://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git