[tor-dev] Rescheduling of OONI dev meeting of next week

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Fri Sep 5 16:57:13 UTC 2014

Hello Oonitarians,

Next week (on Friday 12th at 17:00 CET) we were supposed to have our
weekly ooni dev meeting. Some of, though, will be at the OTF summit in
DC and will therefore not be able to attend.

After discussing this at todays weekly meeting we concluded to ask for
feedback on whether we should skip next week and postpone it to next
Friday 19th or if we should do it another day in the week of the 15th.

If you have a strong opinion on doing either of these please let us
know, if not it will by default be postponed to Friday 19th 17:00 CET.

Have fun,

~ Art.