[tor-dev] Prop 237 (Make all relays directory caches) Patch

Matthew Finkel matthew.finkel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:52:55 UTC 2014

Hi Nick, All,

I've made some minor corrections to proposal 237. Mostly these
are cosmetic changes, but I did remove some...overstatements,
as well. Attached is the patch, but it's only available as a
branch in my personal repo[0] as prop237-clarifications.

Let me know if you have any comments/suggestions (the overall
proposal is unchanged). If not, I'll start implementing this
within the next few days.

Thanks!
Matt

[0] https://git.torproject.org/user/sysrqb/torspec.git