[tor-dev] [tor-relays] French Flag

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Fri Oct 3 10:22:51 UTC 2014

[Please don't cross-post.  Removed tor-relays at .]

On 02/10/14 17:00, Sebastian Urbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw that a lot of services around tor are using a bright blue in the
> french flag. It should be a dark blue like the one used in the Dutch
> flag for example ...
>
> The following services are concerned:
>
> Atlas
> Globe

Please open tickets in both components, ideally with references to each
other.  Maybe they're using the same library.

Though I think we shouldn't start modifying flag images ourselves.  The
better approach would be to report this problem to whoever made these
flags, ask them to get the colors right, and upgrade.

> Compass

I think Compass doesn't use country flags.

All the best,
Karsten