[tor-dev] Proposal draft: Better hidden service stats from Tor relays

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Tue Nov 25 17:37:55 UTC 2014

Hello there,

I inline a copy of a proposal we've been working on lately. Discussion
can be found in the "Feedback on obfuscating hidden-service statistics"
thread.

The proposal suggests that Tor relays add some stats about hidden
service usage. We believe that these stats are not dangerous and can
be useful to Tor developers and to people who want to understand
hidden services and the onionspace better.

Any feedback is appreciated :)

======