[tor-dev] Potential projects for SponsorR (Hidden Services)

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Tue Nov 25 12:19:46 UTC 2014

George Kadianakis <desnacked at riseup.net> writes:

> Hello,
>
> this is an attempt to collect tasks that should be done for
> SponsorR. You can find the SponsorR page here:
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/sponsors/SponsorR

FWIW, I skimmed the thread and collected all the tasks that were proposed:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/sponsors/SponsorRtasklist

I might have missed one or two things, so please append anything I
missed to the wiki. Also, I haven't really splitted these into
deliverables so some tasks from that list might actually be very
abstract or very hard to do.

The idea is that in the future we will add more stuff to the list and
then filter it to decide the future deliverables of SponsorR.