[tor-dev] Next OONI weekly meetings

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Wed Nov 19 11:20:13 UTC 2014

Hello Oonitarians,

Sorry for not sending this email sooner, but this week has been a bit
hectic.

A couple of people have said that they cannot attend the weekly meeting
on thursday at 18:00, because it conflicts with another recurring
appointment they have.

For this reason I am going to suggest we reschedule the next OONI
meetings to a date that works for everybody.

Monday and Tuesdays seem to be the best option, so I am going to propose
we skip next weeks meeting and instead opt for holding next weeks one on
either a Monday or Tuesday at 18:00 UTC, 19:00 CET, 13:00 EST, 12:00
CST, 10:00:00 PST.

How does this sound for everybody?

I personally would prefer Monday over Tuesday, but if you would instead
prefer Tuesday please send a reply to the ooni-dev mailing list.

If nobody replies I am going to assume every Monday works for you all
and the next meeting will be on Monday 24th of November.

Have fun!

~ Arturo