[tor-dev] HSDir Auth and onion descriptor scraping

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 19:06:09 UTC 2014

> George K:
> I suspect that HS authorization is very rare in the current network,
> and if we believe it's a useful tool, it might be worthwhile to make
> it more useable by people.

Is anyone making their HSDir onion descriptor scraping patches
available somewhere? I'd suspect the rarity of HS authorization
could also be determined with that since some fields would be
obfuscated and thus not match patterns.

s/scraping/logging/

rend--spec.txt:
2. Authentication and authorization.
2.1. Service with large-scale client authorization
2.2. Authorization for limited number of clients
2.3. Hidden service configuration
2.4. Client configuration